I felt my heart dripping and my stomach flinching as my eyes met the words. Oh those simple yet magically mesmerizing words. Does it really matter what the exact words were? Does it even matter what they said? All I can think about is the message they convey. And that message is as clear as the black text on this note background. As it has been said many times, both directly and indirectly, through exact words and others. I want you means: I need you, I love you, I miss you, I want you to always be mine. 

It wasn’t clear before. It may become unclear again. But tonight, as hearts dance by a sparkling river, under a moonlit sky, floating on the cool spring breeze that gently touches the hair on our arms, we embrace those words, as they were clearly sung, as if recited like a long, epic poem, or portrayed like a miniature masterpiece, composed as a beautiful melody, played in perfect harmony in piano and harp. Tonight, I hear you again. 

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

البرز رایانه همه چيز در مورد شترمرغ {In search of lost spaces} شرکت پلیران poliran 021-66133673 پلی ران اتصال ffte Brad خاطره های ناپراکنده Kari همراز