why is it that when you text me without me having texted you beforehand, it feels as if you've given me the world?

last night, when I least expected it, I recieved a text from you saying you went to my grandmother's grave that day and said hi for me. This message was followed by a text quoting one of my instagram stories saying: "I miss you grandma". When I first saw the notification of your message, only the last message would show. So for a moment there I thought you were saying that you missed me. You might not believe it, but even after reading the whole thing, I put my phone away and started jumping on the bed shouting in a low voice: "He texted meeeeee!"

That's how excited you make me :)

The other day when I had a friend of mine over, she told me about this method where you write down and think about all the things in the person you love that excites you. Let's do it right now. Let's see. There's your thirst for excitement and dangerous activities. There's your beautiful face. How kind and considerate you are of other people's life and wellbeing. I love how modest you are and how you always help around the house and how gladly you do it. I love how you don't judge and how brave and strong you are. I love that you're athletic and don't get too deep into stuff you know you'll never understand. I love your smile. Your laught. Oh how I love your laugh. I love how you have your own style of clothing, even though I don't really like it. I love the sparkle in your eyes when I look at you. I secretly love how you sleep with your shirt off. I love that you love to hike and camp and I love how adventurous you are! I love that you are my first crush. And I love how I longed for you to just look at me or laugh at my jokes. I love those rare moments when I look up and catch a glimpse of your eyes on me. I love your pretty teeth and how they enhance your smile. I love that everyone knows they can count on you. I love that you don't get angry easily. I love that you're almost always calm. I love that you're awfully kind to your parents, even if they're telling you off, you still never ever raise your voice on them. I love how independent you are. I love how I want to be more like you. I love that you're always in my heart. You are my sweet sweet melody.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

ايران نايس مسابقات فرهنگی و هنری.رضاعیسی آبادی John بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم Renee سان دانلود مهدویت swiss replica watch ژاله :)