Dear X,

I told you I like you, you told me you love me, you love me a lot. You said you’re crazy about me, you said you miss me very very very much. I said I want you, you asked what it meant. I said it means I want to have you spiritually as well as physically. You asked what physical meant. I said it meant I want to touch your cheeks with my lips. And your lips (with my lips as well) I want to look deep into your eyes. You said your heart worked with a battery and that it skipped a few beats each time. You said you want me. I asked what it meant. You said it meant I need you, I love you, I miss you, I want you to always be mine. And I said So did I :( )

Last night or maybe it was this morning, I told you I want you and I won’t control myself if I have you alone to myself. You should know that. 

You said you’d have to answer me later

When I think about taking a trip with you, I can’t help but picturing you in a tent, trying to sleep beside me but you can’t. Maybe we make love in the end. I keep fantasizing about the swirling desire in your eyes, knowing you love me and want me terribly at the same time. I want to see it in your eyes. I want to hear you screaming through them, shouting in silence for the whole universe to hear that you want to make love to me.

Yours affectionately,

Me

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

خرید اینترنتی پرسمان هشتم Sean ghalifarsi rama دانلود رایگان سریال ترکی Afili Ask گاتا دانلود کتاب و خلاصه کتاب پاوربانک انکر ارزان قیمت خرید و فروش و رهن و اجاره