Tonight was magical. Maybe in a thousand years I would never had thought that such a night could exist!

Y fell asleep in the corner of the Haseer. X lay down with his head on a sleeping bag. I did the same thing after a while. And after a time we found ourselves talking about stuff. First, X showed me the big bear constellation and how we find the North star with it. And then wwe looked for other constellations and spotted comets and shooting stars. we spotted Zohreh and Moshtari and Zohal. X brought us proper pillows and blankets. We lay there next to each other for a long time and X told me how every body thinks stusff about us. He told me how my mom had asked him to make the rip get cancelled. And how he himself was having second thoughts about hte trip even a half hour before it. I asked X why he asked me on this trip in the first place if he thought it might cause trouble. And he said he was thinking with his heart. It was the most talking we had done like ever! We were never that close. Y woke up or maybe we woke him up to have dinner. We brought everything and told stories about the time X and Y ran a supermarket together. It was hilarious. 

Lessons I learned from tonight:

1. X is indeed very dreamy

2. I have no privacy what so ever ans everydoby has their nose up my ass :) I couldn't feel shocked about it since I had heard worse that day and I felt that after all this time, we were actually talking.

This whole text is a note I took one magical night. I had to type it here once again with my own hands, rather than copying it. 

Love is love.

Me

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

trangthuy0066 باربری ظریف بار مدرس ریاضیات - دانشگاه صنعتی خواجه نصیرالدین طوسی اطلاعات عمومي نگارینا رافائل و زندگی Tisha چپاول خرید و دانلود فیلم‌های جدید | ایرانی و خارجی | سینمایی و سریال Kevin